Jan 11, 2010

The 1st Georgian Missionary!!

As you can see from this picture, the mission here in Georgia has been great for me since now I am so tall. When we come home, I will tower over all of you. Not really, I am standing on a wooden box and Dato and his mother are not. It just makes me feel tall.

Sorry, no box. Yes, as you can see, the height is real. Dato is now at the MTC for a month. He will be going to Ukraine and teaching in Russian. His mother is a non-member but excited that he was able to go. Dato is 4 ft 10 in. and his mother about 4 ft 4 inches. I have never met his father. The picture was taken right after I set him apart for his mission. I also gave him his first temple recommend and recommend for a patriarchal blessing. His flight in the air was his first also. He is the first Elder to ever serve from Georgia. Lots of firsts.

2 comments:

  1. that is just incredible! we'll add another elder to our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa it's amazing to see you looking so tall!! I believed the box comment! We love you guys!! And we love the blog! Talia

    ReplyDelete